So now I've heard it all! For the last two weeks or so-I've been saving all of our dryer lint in a can above the washing machine. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. It turns out that you can put in in the Yard Waste Bin (with the banana peels) to be recycled into compost. Hmmm... something about that doesn't really register.. but according to several green blogs in Seattle, thats the case. I have decided to investigate further... and have sent an email to Waste Management regarding the dryer lint issue. Stay tuned for a follow up post.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Recycling Dryer Lint?
So now I've heard it all! For the last two weeks or so-I've been saving all of our dryer lint in a can above the washing machine. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. It turns out that you can put in in the Yard Waste Bin (with the banana peels) to be recycled into compost. Hmmm... something about that doesn't really register.. but according to several green blogs in Seattle, thats the case. I have decided to investigate further... and have sent an email to Waste Management regarding the dryer lint issue. Stay tuned for a follow up post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.