Ok... so during my last post I vowed to bring my cloth bag with me whenever I leave the house. This would "ideally" dramatically reduce or eliminate the number of times I find myself standing at the check-out counter being asked the "Paper or Plastic" question. Well... unfortunately over the last few days-I have forgotten not once.... but 4 times! As a result, I will be donating $4 to Sustainable Ballard. Hmm... this unfortunate memory lapse... will potentially be quite expensive. Hopefully I will begin to think of my cloth bag as an extension of myself... and sooner than later. Wish me luck.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Memory Assessment
Ok... so during my last post I vowed to bring my cloth bag with me whenever I leave the house. This would "ideally" dramatically reduce or eliminate the number of times I find myself standing at the check-out counter being asked the "Paper or Plastic" question. Well... unfortunately over the last few days-I have forgotten not once.... but 4 times! As a result, I will be donating $4 to Sustainable Ballard. Hmm... this unfortunate memory lapse... will potentially be quite expensive. Hopefully I will begin to think of my cloth bag as an extension of myself... and sooner than later. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.